OpenMath Workshop in Berlin

Marc Gaetano gaetano at zib.de
Mon Dec 1 16:32:53 CET 1997

                         *****************************
                         * 2nd  Announcement  of the *
                         *   10th OpenMath Workshop  *
                         *                           *
                         *  January 10 and 11, 1998  *
                         *      Berlin, Germany      *
                         *****************************

Dear Colleague,

The new dates we proposed in our last message seem to be more convenient for
most of the potential participants. Thus the 10th OpenMath Workshop will be
held on January 10 and 11 at the ZIB research center in Berlin, Germany (URL:
http://www.zib.de).

If you plan to attend we kindly remind you to send us a note as soon as
possible detailing:

                        - Your name/affiliation
                        - Your travel plans/arrangements
                        - A title for a talk/demo

We look forward to welcoming you to the ZIB in Berlin!

Sincerely,

               Marc Gaetano                   Winfried Neun
               gaetano at zib.de                 neun at zib.de
               +49 30 841 85 195              +49 30 841 85 196