Correction re: 11th OpenMath Workshop

Taneli Huuskonen huuskone at cc.helsinki.fi
Mon Apr 27 13:15:34 CEST 1998

--
Don't blame | All messages will be PGP signed,  | L Ron Hubbard started the
the Uni for | encrypted mail preferred.  Keys:  | most pernicious cult I know.
my personal | finger huuskone at karhu.helsinki.fi | Form your own opinion, read
opinions.   | http://www.helsinki.fi/~huuskone/ | alt.religion.scientology.