[om-a] 13th OpenMath Workshop

Mike Dewar miked at nag.co.uk
Fri Apr 7 11:42:15 CEST 2000

First announcement and Call for Contributions

The 13th OpenMath workshop will be held at St. Andrews, Scotland, on August
10, the day after the ISSAC2000 symposium. The main themes will be Content
Dictionaries and Phrasebooks. Further, we envisage two main lectures:

   * one (most likely by Steve Watt) on MathML in conjunction with OpenMath
   * another on the use of OpenMath in documents with mathematical content.

Contributed talks, preferably on the main themes, are welcome; submissions
please to Arjeh M. Cohen (email A.M.Cohen at tue.nl).

On this day and at the same location, we also intend to have a general meeting
of the OpenMath Society.

More information will be posted as available on the OpenMath Society web pages
and on the mirror.

http://www.openmath.org/omsoc/
http://www.nag.co.uk/projects/openmath/omsoc/

--