No subject

Masayuki Noro noro at math.sci.kobe-u.ac.jp
Tue Apr 16 07:51:48 CEST 2002

We apologize if you receive this message more than once.
== ICMS 2002 -- International Congress of Mathematical Software    ==
==                THE SECOND CALL FOR POSTERS                      ==
A Satellite Conference of ICM 2002
Beijing,  China
August 17 - 19, 2002

Webpage:
   http://www.mathsoftware.org
mirror sites:
   http://www.mmrc.iss.ac.cn/~icms
   http://www.math.kobe-u.ac.jp/icms

During ICMS 2002, POSTER SESSIONS will be organized. We will provide a
space for posters, and we are planning to have a session "invitation
to posters" and to allocate 5 minutes for an oral presentation to each
poster.

We also intend to provide an opportunity to discuss about mathematical
software systems with mathematicians.  We welcome posters by
mathematicians as well as those by developers of mathematical software
systems.

We electronically accept abstracts describing contents of your poster.
The abstract should be one or two pages and include URL related to your
project.  We prefer to getting your abstract in LaTeX, but PDF files are
also acceptable.

All submissions should be sent to

  Masayuki Noro,
  Department of Mathematics,
  Kobe University,
  Rokko, Kobe, 657-8501, Japan
  Email:    noro at math.kobe-u.ac.jp

Key dates:
  Submission deadline:  	April 30, 2002
  Notification of acceptance:  	May 15, 2002
  Conference will be held:  	August 17 - 19, 2002
  ICM 2002 starts at:  		August 20, 2002
--
om-announce at openmath.org  -  public announcements concerning OpenMath
Post discussion to om at openmath.org