[Om-announce] Call for Participation

Alexander Zapletal alexander.zapletal at oeaw.ac.at
Mon Apr 3 14:36:07 CEST 2006

Call for Participation

The Radon Institute for Computational and Applied Mathematics
(RICAM;director: Heinz Engl), in close cooperation with the Research
Institute for Symbolic Computation (RISC), is organizing a

Special Semester on Groebner Bases and Related Method,
February - July 2006,
http://www.ricam.oeaw.ac.at/srs/groeb/

In the frame of this special semester, after having organized a couple
of workshop on foundational questions on Groebner bases in February,
we have now organized a couple of workshops on applications of Groebner
Bases in various domains for the month of May:

- Workshop D1: Groebner Bases in Cryptography, Coding Theory, and
Algebraic Combinatorics

Chairmen: Mikhail Klin, Ludovic Perret, Max Sala