[Om-announce] RE: [Webmath] MKM 2006: Call for Participation

John Bibby qed at enterprise.net
Thu Jun 29 12:49:56 CEST 2006

I'd be interested to keep in touch with your activities but this date
clashes with the ICOTS conference in Brazil I'm afraid

     Thank you and Best Regards

     JOHN BIBBY
		   1 Straylands Grove, York YO31 1EB  (01904-330 334)

NB: Visit  *** www.tarquinbooks.com ***  for a special gift - put 'aa42'
after your name when ordering.
All statements are on behalf of aa42.com Limited, a company wholly owned by
John Bibby and Shirley Bibby. See www.aa42.com/mathemagic and
www.mathemagic.org