[Om-announce] Deadline approaching: May 25; MICAI 2010, Artificial Intelligence, Springer LNAI, Mexico

MICAI 2010 cfp2010 at MICAI.org
Mon May 17 03:16:43 CEST 2010

 	9th Mexican International Conference on Artificial Intelligence

	MICAI-2010

	November 8-13, Pachuca (near Mexico City), Mexico

	Publication: Springer LNAI

	www.micai.org/2010

	Submission: May 18, 2010 (abstract), May 25, 2009 (full paper)

== GENERAL INFORMATION

Acceptance rate at recent MICAI events was 26% of over 400 submissions from
over 40 countries.

Topics: all areas of Artificial Intelligence, research or applications.

Workshops and tutorials.

Travel grants for student authors.

Best papers awards.

== PROCEEDINGS

Springer LNAI; special issues of journals anticipated.

Poster session: IEEE CPS anticipated.

== VENUE AND TOURS

Pachuca City: in 1 hour from Mexico City. Regular buses are available.

Tours: Ancient pyramids of Teotihuacan -- one of the most important
archaeological sites in the Americas. More tours anticipated.

== DATES

May 18, 2010: Registration of abstracts.
May 25, 2010: Uploading of full text of registered papers.
July 25, 2010: Notification of acceptance.
August 7, 2010: Camera-ready and payment deadline.

PLEASE CIRCULATE this CFP among your colleagues and students.

We apologize if you receive multiple copies. We sent this message to you in
good faith of its usefulness for you as an AI researcher. If this is an
error, please let us know by replying to this message, and we will never
contact you again.