[Om-announce] Deadline extension: MICAI 2011, Artificial Intelligence, Springer LNAI, Mexico

MICAI 2011 micai at cic.ipn.mx
Fri Jun 17 21:47:49 CEST 2011

       DEADLINE EXTENSION: MICAI-2011

        10th Mexican International Conference on ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
        November 26 - December 4, Puebla City (near Mexico City), Mexico
        Publication: Springer LNAI
        www.micai.org/2011
        Submission (EXTENDED): July 1: abstract, July 7: PDF (see webpage)

== GENERAL INFORMATION

Topics: all areas of Artificial Intelligence, research or applications.

Keynote: Weiru Liu, Rada Mihalcea, Jesus Favela, Janusz Kacprzyk, and more.

Workshops, tutorials. Travel grants for students. Best papers awards.

== PROCEEDINGS

Springer LNAI (confirmed); special issues of journals (anticipated).
Poster session: IEEE CPS (anticipated).

== VENUE AND TOURS

Puebla City: near Mexico City (1.5 hours). Regular buses are available.

Tours: Great Pyramid of Cholula and Cacaxtla. More tours anticipated.
While passing through Mexico City, you can visit Ancient pyramids of
Teotihuacan -- one of the most important archaeological sites in the
Americas.

PLEASE CIRCULATE this CFP among your colleagues and students.
We apologize if you receive multiple copies.
We sent this message to you in good faith of its usefulness for you as an AI
researcher.
If this is an error, please let us know by replying to this message, and we
will never contact you again.