[Om-announce] MTV 2011: Call For Participation

MTV 2011 mtv10.pub at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 16:18:03 CET 2011

Please accept our apologies in case you receive multiple copies of this
email.

*CALL FOR PARTICIPATION*
*MTV 2011
12th International Workshop On Microprocessor Test and Verification *
December 5-7, 2011
http://mtvcon.org

     We have a strong technical program this year and hope to see you in
Austin at MTV'2011. Please use the links below to navigate and register for
MTV'2011. We look forward to your visit and hope you will enjoy the
engaging discussions with your peers in the beautiful Austin winter.

*Upcoming Deadlines*:

   1. *November 18, 2011: *Early Registration deadline
   2. *November 20**, 2011: *MTV-negotiated Hotel-rate deadline

*Register *here <http://mtvcon.org/registration-and-hotel/> (*New*)

*Advance Program* can be found here <http://mtvcon.org/advance-program/> (*
New*)

*
*

*General Chair*: Magdy S. Abadir, Freescale Semiconductor
*Program Co-Chair*: Jayanta Bhadra, Freescale Semiconductor
*Program Co-Chair*: Li C. Wang, University of California, Santa Barbara

Regards,
--
MTV Organizing Committee
http://mtvcon.org