[Om-announce] FW: RV 2012 Call for Participation

Geof Sawaya Geof.Sawaya at utah.edu
Thu Aug 30 01:40:06 CEST 2012

[apologies if you received mutiple copies]

3rd International Conference on Runtime Verification (RV 2012) September 25-28, 2012 Koc University Research Center for Anatolian Civilizations in Pera Istanbul, Turkey http://rv2012.ku.edu.tr RV
2012 is the third conference in a series dedicated to the advancement of monitoring and analysis techniques for software and hardware system executions. Application areas of runtime verification include safety-critical systems ranging from enterprise and systems software, to autonomous and reactive control systems, to health management and diagnosis systems, to security.  In addition to paper presentations, the program also comprises two invited tutorials and three invited talks.  This year, we have an open tool demonstration session. All conference attendees will have the opportunity to demonstrate tools they are developing.

To register, visit the conference website: http://rv2012.ku.edu.tr.
Program highlights:
Invited tutorials
Dynamic analyses for data-race detection John Erickson, Madan Musuvathi, and Stephen Freund Symbolic execution Cristian Cadar and Koushik Sen Invited talks It's the End of the World as We Know It (And I Feel Fine) Jim Larus Malware Riding Badware: Challenges in Analyzing (Malicious/Benign) Web Applications Giovanni Vigna  From Runtime Verification to Runtime Intervention and Adaptation Martin Rinard