[Om-announce] 3rd CFP for TASE 13, 1 - 3 July 2013, Birmingham, UK

TASE 2013 tase2013 at aston.ac.uk
Wed Dec 5 18:13:01 CET 2012

The 7th International Symposium on Theoretical Aspects of Software Engineering – TASE 2013
1st – 3rd July 2013, Aston University Conference Centre, Birmingham, UK
3rd Call for Papers

Dear Colleagues,

On behalf of the organizing committee, we are pleased to invite you to submit papers to the 7th International Symposium on Theoretical Aspects of Software Engineering (TASE 2013). We apologise for any eventual cross-posting and we cordially encourage you to forward this call for papers to all of your colleagues and students who might be interested.

Overview
Software engineering is at the heart of many state of the art tools designed to simplify and improve our lives, including cloud computing applications, the semantic web and self-configuring systems. As these instruments are involved in fields of vital importance, by providing customised solutions for education, businesses, government and health care, the role played by the theory behind their working principles bears an undeniable weight. In this context, the TASE International Symposium strives to provide top scientists with a framework for communicating their latest and most valuable theoretical results in the field of software engineering.

Subject Areas
We invite contributions concerning the theoretical aspects of the following areas (please note that this is not an exhaustive list):
·         model driven software engineering

  *   component based software engineering
  *   service oriented and cloud computing
  *   semantic web and web services
  *   software security, reliability, simulation and verification
  *   probabilistic fundamentals of software engineering
  *   embedded and real time software systems
  *   program logics and underlying mathematical issues
  *   aspect, rule and object oriented software design
  *   self-configuring software systems

·         reverse engineering

Paper Submission System

We invite all prospective authors to submit their manuscripts via the TASE13 portal, hosted on Easychair at:

https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=tase2013
Further instructions for authors (e.g. paper format and length) will be communicated at a later date.

Important Dates
Title and abstract submission:                    18 January 2013
Paper submission:                                           25 January 2013
Acceptance/rejection notification:           22 March 2013
Camera-ready version submission:          26 April 2013

Contact             tase2013 at aston.ac.uk<mailto:tase2013 at aston.ac.uk>               www.aston.ac.uk/tase2013<http://www.aston.ac.uk/tase2013>

Alternative Formats

A PDF version of this CFP is available on the symposium website or by following this link:

http://www1.aston.ac.uk/EasySiteWeb/GatewayLink.aspx?alId=128755

We are looking forward to receiving your submissions.

Hai Wang
Richard Banach
Program Chairs, TASE 2013