[Om-announce] [ISSAC-ANNOUNCE] Call for Participation: CaCoS 2012

Damien Pous Damien.Pous at ENS-LYON.FR
Wed Jun 27 11:42:39 CEST 2012

We are please to announce the CaCoS workshop, a satellite event of
ISSAC 2012, to be held in Grenoble (France), on Thursday the 26th of
July.

This workshop is about categorical computer science, and the use of
proof assistants for computer science and computer algebra. The
program can be found at:

http://www-ljk.imag.fr/membres/Dominique.Duval/CACOS12/cacos12.html

There is no registration fee, but the participants are kindly asked to
register as soon as possible so that we can offer them coffees and
lunch.

With best regards,
Dominique Duval and Damien Pous

*****