[Om-announce] [ISSAC-ANNOUNCE] ISSAC 2012 Call for Participation

William Turner turnerw at WABASH.EDU
Fri Apr 5 03:34:38 CEST 2013

Dear colleagues,

Registration for ISSAC 2013 is now open.
ISSAC 2013 will take place at Northeastern University,
Boston, Massachusetts, USA from Wednesday June 26th
to Saturday June 29th 2013.
The conference web page is

   http://www.issac-conference.org/2013

Tutorials and tutorial speakers, invited speakers, and the list of
accepted papers is now available on the conference webpage.

The registration web page is

   http://www.issac-conference.org/2013/registration.html

It includes price information, cutoff dates, and other
information that you should read before registering.

Accommodation information is available at

   http://www.issac-conference.org/2013/local

There three options.  We have reserved a limited number of rooms
in the International Village on the Northeastern Campus.
The second option is an ISSAC affiliated hotel where we have obtained
a modest discount.  The third option is to choose your own hotel.
We have posted a list of affordable hotels in the area.
At this time we are still waiting for two hotel contracts
to be signed so we suggest that you wait one week before
making a hotel reservation.

Participants who need a visa for travel to the United States are
requested to contact Professor Gene Cooperman (gene at ccs.neu.edu  )
for a letter of invitation.

With regards,
The ISSAC 2013 organizing committee.