[Om-announce] Open Position in Logic at ILLC, Amsterdam

Thomas Bolander tobo at dtu.dk
Tue Aug 13 08:44:46 CEST 2013

Dear colleagues,

This message is to bring to your attention that the Institute for Logic,
Language and Computation at the University of Amsterdam currently has an
open

    Assistant Professor (UD) Position in Logic,

see

    http://www.uva.nl/over-de-uva/werken-bij-de-uva/vacatures/item/13-222.html

for the details.

Please note that the deadline for applications is

    September 10.

As you can read in the job advertisement, we are looking for excellent
candidates in mathematical logic, with a preference for a candidate with
a proven record in modal logic or related areas of nonclassical logic.

It is the explicit policy of the institute that (in principle) new staff
are hired through open application procedures. I would therefore like to
encourage you to bring this vacancy to the attention of as many colleagues
as possible.

Best wishes,
Yde Venema
Scientific Director, ILLC