[Om-announce] [ISSAC-ANNOUNCE] issac early registration final reminder

William Turner turnerw at WABASH.EDU
Thu May 16 14:31:36 CEST 2013

Dear Colleagues,

RE: ISSAC 2013 registration

This is a final reminder that the early bird registration
deadline is tomorrow Friday May 17th at midnight (EST).

If you are planning on attending, please register now so
you get the early registration discount and also so we can
better estimate attendance for budgeting purposes.

If you are still thinking about whether to come or not,
we do have a good program and Boston is a great historic
city for sightseeing and sports.

The conference web page and registration web pages are

    http://www.issac-conference.org/2013/
    http://www.issac-conference.org/2013/registration.html

On the main web page you will find links to

. The invited speakers and their talk titles and abstracts:
. A list of the accepted papers, their authors and titles
. The tutorial speakers and their tutorial topics and abstracts:

We want to see you at ISSAC 2013.

The organizing committee
    Michael Monagan, General Co-Chair
    Gene Cooperman, General Co-Chair and