[Om-announce] [ISSAC-ANNOUNCE] issac hotel reservation deadlines

William Turner turnerw at WABASH.EDU
Thu May 23 20:45:47 CEST 2013

Dear issac colleagues,

If you are still considering coming to ISSAC 2013, please note
that the the Hotel reservation deadlines (see below) for the
ISSAC affiliated Hotels are approaching.
After the deadlines pass the Hotels will make any unused rooms
available to the general public and our issac room rate
will no longer be available.

Hotel                   Reservation deadline    Room rate
Howard Johnson Fenway   May 24                  $145/night
The Midtown Hotel       May 26                  $139/night
Hampton Inn & Suites    May 26                  $185/night
Hilton Back Bay         May 29                  $259/night
Boston Park Plaza       May 26                  $269/night

Also, on the final day of the conference, Saturday June 29, after
the last session, we will be organizing a walking tour through the
historical parts of Boston and then going out for dinner.
Information about the walking tour and things to do in Boston are available at

     http://www.issac-conference.org/2013/siteseeing.html

The main ISSAC 2013 webpage is

     http://www.issac-conference.org/2013

 From the organizing committee