[Om-announce] [simu-conf] SummerSim 2014: Paper Submission Deadline Approaching
vsim-conf at sce.carleton.ca
vsim-conf at sce.carleton.ca
Fri Mar 7 15:36:20 CET 2014
[apologies for multiple postings]
Society for Modeling & Simulation International
Summer Simulation Multiconference 2014
July 6-10, 2014
Monterey, CA, USA
"Between Now and the Future with Modeling and Simulation"
Important Dates (Please note: these are extended deadlines that apply to all tracks except the SPECTS track, which is listed separately):
Special Sessions Proposals (Workshops, tutorials, etc.): March 15, 2014 (SPECTS - April 7th, 2014)
Paper Submission: March 15, 2014 (SPECTS - April 7th, 2014)
Notification of Acceptance: April 22, 2014 (SPECTS - May 6th, 2014)
Camera-ready Papers Due: May 15, 2014 (SPECTS - May 24th, 2014)
Aims and Scope:
The Summer Simulation Conference 2014 (SummerSim’14) is SCS’s premier international conference in cooperation with ACM SIGSIM. The conference focuses on modeling and simulation, tools, theory, methodologies and applications and provides a forum for the latest R&D results in academia and industry. This year’s focus is on hybrid, discrete and continuous systems, and advanced modern applications thereof. We encourage you to take this opportunity to experience the tutorials, tracks, and workshops that will be available.
Keynote speaker: Prof. Dr. Edward Lee (EECS, UC Berkeley)
* General Chair: Dr. Justyna Zander <mailto:justyna.zander at gmail.com> , HumanoidWay, USA
* General Co-Chair: Dr. Saurabh Mittal <mailto:smittal at duniptech.com> , Dunip Technologies, L3 Communications, USA
* Honorary Program Chair: Dr. Andreas Tolk <mailto:andreas.tolk at simisinc.com> , SimIS Inc., Portsmouth, Virginia, USA
* Program Chair: Dr. Zhi Han <mailto:zhi.han at mathworks.com> , MathWorks, Inc., USA
* Local Logistics Chair: John F. Richardson <mailto:richards at spawar.navy.mil> , SPAWAR Systems Center PACIFIC, USA
* Prof. Dr. Tuncer Ören <mailto:oren.tuncer at sympatico.ca> , SITE, University of Ottawa, Canada
* Prof. Dr. Mohammad Obaidat <mailto:obaidat at monmouth.edu> , Monmouth University, USA
* Prof. Dr. Agostino Bruzzone <mailto:agostino at itim.unige.it> , University of Genoa, Italy
* Prof. Dr. François Cellier <mailto:fcellier at inf.ethz.ch> , ETH Zurich, Switzerland
* Prof. Dr. Bernard P. Zeigler <mailto:zeigler at ece.arizona.edu> , University of Arizona, Tucson, USA
A selected group of the best papers of SummerSim 2014 will be invited to be published in a Special Issue devoted to SummerSim 2014. All authors are encouraged to submit extended versions of their papers to the Special Issue according to the guidelines found on the webpage.
All papers will be included in the conference proceedings and archived in both the ACM Digital Library, and will be indexed in DBLP and SCOPUS. The detailed information on SummerSim 2014 is available here http://scs.org/summersim .
If you have any questions about SummerSim'14, please contact SCS <mailto:scs at scs.org> .
[problems - issues: contact vsim-conf-owner at sce.carleton.ca]
More information about the Om-announce