[Om-announce] Call for Participation: FM 2014
sunjun at sutd.edu.sg
Sat Mar 29 17:18:26 CET 2014
Call for Participation: Formal Methods 2014 (FM 2014), Singapore, May 12-16
FM 2014 received a high number of high-quality submissions this year
a highly competitive selection of accepted papers, and we are proud to
an excellent program. Please join us at FM 2014!
FM 2014 is the nineteenth in a series of symposia organized by Formal
Europe, an independent association whose aim is to stimulate the use of,
research on, formal methods for software development. The symposia have
notably successful in bringing together innovators and practitioners in
mathematical methods for software and systems development, industrial
users, as well as researchers. In addition to high-quality main track
papers, FM 2014
features 7 industry track papers which highlight industry applications of
FM 2014 will be held in National University of Singapore, Singapore.
options for accommodations are available. Please refer to our website on
reserve rooms at special rates.
The deadline for early registration is March 31, 2014. After March 31, 2014,
late and on-site registration fees apply. Registrations for the main
workshops and tutorials, include breakfast, lunch and coffee breaks. Please
the registration webpage for further details:
Visitors to Singapore from certain countries are required to apply for an
visa, typically through an embassy in their country. Kindly contact us if
assistance from the conference organisor is needed.
* Workshops (May 12-13, 2014)
- AI4FM 2014: http://www.ai4fm.org/ai4fm-2014/
- ESSS 2014: http://pat.sce.ntu.edu.sg/esss14/
- FMTV 2014: http://www.merge-project.eu/?page_id=192
- FSFMA 2014: http://lipn.univ-paris13.fr/fsfma2014/
- QFM 2014: http://web.science.mq.edu.au/conferences/qfm14/
- UTP 2014: http://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/~pat/UTP2014/
* Tutorials (May 12-13, 2014): http://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/~pat/FM2014
- Collaborative Modelling and Co-simulation: Tools and techniques for
Designing Embedded Systems
- Unifying Theories of Programming in Isabelle/HOL
- Formal Model-Driven Engineering
- BACH: From Bounded Reachability Analysis of Linear Hybrid Automata To
Online Verification of Industrial Cyber-Physical System
- The Correctness-by-Construction Approach to Programming
* Doctoral Symposium (May 13, 2014)
* Main Conference (May 14-16)
- Keynotes: http://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/~pat/FM2014/keynotes.html
- Main Track Papers: http://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/~pat/FM2014
- Industry Track Papers: http://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/~pat/FM2014
See you in Singapore!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Om-announce