[Om-announce] Call for Participation: CNS'2014--IEEE Conference on Communications and Network Security

sara.foresti at unimi.it sara.foresti at unimi.it
Mon Sep 29 08:59:01 CEST 2014

Dear Colleagues,

IEEE CNS'2014-IEEE Conference on Communications and Network Security,
will be held October 29-31, 2014 in San Francisco.

2014 CNS features a high-quality technical program, two exciting panels,
and four co-located workshops dedicated to emerging topics of cyber security.
This year, we are specially honored to have two world-renowned leaders in
communications and network security, Prof. Vincent Poor from Princeton
University and Prof. Peng Ning of Samsung Corp (on leave from NC State
University), to deliver two high impact keynote speeches.

Conference early registration deadline is September 30, 2014.
Hotel reservation cut-off date is October 8, 2014.

Please refer to http://ieee-cns.org for more details.

We look forward to seeing you at IEEE CNS'2014 in San Francisco.

IEEE CNS'2014 General Chairs
Cliff Wang, Army Research Office
Guoliang "Larry" Xue, Arizona State University