[Om-announce] Call for Book Chapters- Networks of the Future (CRC Press)

Mahmoud ELKhodr elkhodr at ieee.org
Sat Apr 16 04:41:26 CEST 2016

Dear Colleagues,
Currently, we are in the process of editing a forthcoming book entitled
Networks of the Future, to be published by CRC Press (Taylor & Francis
Group), a top-notch international publisher of academic research (
https://www.crcpress.com). We would like to take this opportunity to
cordially invite you to submit your work for consideration of this
publication.

Please visit http://futurenetworks.com.au/ for more details regarding this
publication and to submit your work. Chapter template as well as author
guides are also available on this link.

The deadline for submitting chapter proposals is May 15, 2016; the deadline
for submitting full chapters is August 15, 2016. This publication is
anticipated to be released in the second quarter of 2017.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact
Dr. Mahmoud Elkhodr on elkhodr at ieee.org.

Thank you very much for your consideration of this invitation, and we hope
to hear from you soon. Please feel free to share this call for chapters
with your colleagues.

Cheers,

Mahmoud