[Om-announce] [ISSAC-ANNOUNCE] ISSAC 2016: Extension of early bird registration deadline

Albert Heinle aheinle at UWATERLOO.CA
Mon Jun 20 23:58:29 CEST 2016

Dear subscribers,

We would like to notify you that the early bird registration deadline for the
International Symposium on Symbolic and Algebraic Computation 2016
(ISSAC’16) has been extended until Friday, June 24th. Registering after
this deadline (including on-site registration) will be subject to an additional
50CAD fee. Please also note that we can only guarantee attendance at the
banquet if you register at least one week before the start of the conference.

You can find registration instructions here:
http://issac-symposium.org/2016/registration.php

Thank you very much and we look forward to greet you in Waterloo this year.

With best regards,

Albert Heinle
*****
You may leave the ISSAC-ANNOUNCE list at any time by sending a "SIGNOFF ISSAC-ANNOUNCE" command to LISTSERV at LISTSERV.ACM.ORG or by visiting http://listserv.acm.org/archives/ISSAC-ANNOUNCE.html.