[Om-announce] [ISSAC-ANNOUNCE] Wanted: Copies of ISSAC pictures

Keith Geddes kogeddes at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jun 24 22:10:19 CEST 2016

To: ISSAC and SIGSAM participants

On behalf of the ISSAC 2016 Local Arrangements Committee, I would like to
ask anyone who may have some photos from past ISSAC and related
conferences, to forward to me digital copies of a few such photos.

We would like to have a collection of photos to help us commemorate the
50th anniversary of the first Symposium on Symbolic and
Algebraic Manipulation in 1966. We would like photos from any of the
related conferences from 1966 to 2015.

Please forward copies of digital photos to kogeddes at uwaterloo.ca .

Thank you.

Keith Geddes