[Om-announce] [Deadline approaching] CRITIS 2017 Call for Papers

Cristina Alcaraz alcaraz at lcc.uma.es
Mon Jun 19 10:56:14 CEST 2017

Dear Colleague,

apologies for multiple receptions of this message.

We invite you to submit a contribution to CRITIS 2017, the International
Conference on Critical (Information) Infrastructures Security.

This year the conference will take place in Lucca, a gorgeous
Renaissance city in Tuscany, 9-11 October 2017.

Deadline for submission has been post-poned at June 23-rd. Please not
that the term is strict and there will be
no further change.

Papers can be submitted via EasyChair; for poster contributions,
submission can be limited to an extended abstract. All accepted
contributions will be included in full length in the pre-proceedings
that will appear at the time of the conference; accepted papers are
planned to be published in the LNCS Springer-Verlag series.

Special attention will be devoted to young talents. To this purpose, a
price (YCA: Young Critis Award) will be awarded to the best contribution
presented by a young author.

On 12-13 October, the conference will be followed by two satellite
workshops on Energy and Water.

Ww will benefit from three invited speeches by Robert Baldoni, Javier
Larraneta and Igor Van Gemert.

For further details, please visit our website www.critis2017.org.
We would appreciate you to advertise the conference by the attached
leaflet.

The organizers:

Cristina Alcaraz, Hypatia Nassopoulos,
Grigore Havarneanu