[om] OMATP attribute pair constructor

David Carlisle davidc at nag.co.uk
Wed Sep 8 16:33:16 CEST 1999

> If one would write
>
> <OMATTR>
> 	<OMATP>
> 		<OMS cd="..." name="type"/>
>                 <OMS cd="..." name="foo"/>
> 	</OMATP>
> 	<OMATP>
> 		<OMS cd="..." name="MathML_encoding"/>
>                 <OMSTR> here goes the MathML stuff </OMSTR>
> 	</OMATP>
> 	<OMV name="bar">
> </OMATTR>
>
> instead, it would be better:

Perhaps it might be a bit nicer, but I can not see that there are really
any practical advantages, and it would be even more verbose. Given that
this would only be a cosmetic change, I don't think we could really
change it at this stage (and thus need to change all existing OpenMath
Applications).

> some occurrences of <OMATP> seem to be mal-formed.
Thanks. I think that all the copies in our internal working versions
have by now been validated against the DTD. We should try to get
a public update soon

David
Post public announcements to om-announce at openmath.org
Automatic list maintenance software at majordomo at openmath.org