[om] OpenMath and Imaging

Paul Libbrecht paul at math.uqam.ca
Fri Sep 24 08:23:04 CEST 1999

Please do not forget to post running examples !
Actually it seems interesting to me that the classes could also be executed
on the client-side.

A tiny comment: do not forget PNG which is much more precise than JPEG and
much richer than GIF, I should have some references to classes to encode
such from whatever Image.
Not able to comment on your structure though, being plugged at OpenMath
only as tourist till now.

Paul

Post public announcements to om-announce at openmath.org
Automatic list maintenance software at majordomo at openmath.org