[om] Trip Report to MathML Conference

Cleve Moler moler at mathworks.com
Thu Oct 26 15:56:27 CEST 2000

On Wed, 25 Oct 2000, Michael Kohlhase wrote:

> Dear Friends,
>
> I have written a trip report to the OMDoc mailing list [1] about my
> impression of the MathML conference last weekend at Urbana Champaign (minor
> corrections by David Carlisle). ...

Hi --

Thanks very much for this excellent report.  I had wanted to go myself,
but had another meeting.  Here at MathWorks, we are definitely interested
in MathML for a number of reasons, but haven't been involved ourselves yet.
(One of our guys, Ben Hinkle, was also at the Urbana meeting.)

  -- Cleve Moler
  moler at mathworks.com

Post public announcements to om-announce at openmath.org
Automatic list maintenance software at majordomo at openmath.org