[om] a developer's perspective on CDs

Andrew Solomon andrew at illywhacker.net
Sun Oct 29 02:20:10 CEST 2000

David Carlisle wrote:

> You seem to be under the misapprehension that the CDs are not available
> publicly. Apart from some improved examples, and editorial improvements
> suggested as part of the reviewing process, which will be made available
> as soon as they are incorporated, the CDs at openmath.org are the full
> and current set of CDs produced by the esprit project, and others are
> welcome to submit some more.

Thanks David,

In that case, as I said, it would be nice to have explicit instructions
on how to submit a CD *not* for refereeing, but just for discussion. See also
my mail in response to Manfred Reim regarding RFCs for CDs.

Andrew

p.s I did eventually find a link to the CDs off the pages. The only one that worked was
under "what's new". The others all wound up at the pages at NAG containing the
standard.

Post public announcements to om-announce at openmath.org
Automatic list maintenance software at majordomo at openmath.org