[om] Concatenation of lists ??

J H Davenport jhd at maths.bath.ac.uk
Mon Apr 30 21:07:53 CEST 2001

On Mon, 30 Apr 2001, Michael Kohlhase wrote:
> Dear James, dear all,
Thanks for singling me out - I don't know why.
> seeing the activity and interst on OpenMath CDs, I think that it would be
> time to change the development model for content dictionaries.
I don't disagree here
> There seem to be people out there who really want to use/extend them.
Yes, both is use and in extension.
> I propose to put up the CDs for anonymous cvs, assign some maintainer for
I don't quite know how this proposal would work. I don't think the
'approved' CDs could do this (unless OMSoc was collectively the
maintainer), however, for experimental CDs it might well be the answer.
> I think that now is the time to start developing the CDs, since they are
I agree,
> One relatively simple way of implementing this would be to define a project
> at sourceforge.net. Alternatively I could offer to put up some space and a
> "system/product" in the buzilla at mathweb.org. Maybe we only want to adopt
> this approach for the non-core cds.
That's right, I think.
I'd like to talk to DavidC first, but I would certainly like more people
to be involved in CDs.
James

Post public announcements to om-announce at openmath.org
Automatic list maintenance software at majordomo at openmath.org