links page (was [om] Re: library)

Paul Libbrecht paul at ags.uni-sb.de
Mon Jun 4 13:02:20 CEST 2001

Sir Mike,

Muuuuh... never even saw this page.

Allow me to suggest that you put a mailto link for addition
suggestions... that would help.

As for other links, huuuh... way a lot:

- MBase (a project of mathematical database):
http://www.mathweb.org/mbase
   (the database is meant at storing and searching OMdocs and OMOBJs

- the ActiveMath project (http://www.activemath.org): an OMdoc based
learning environment.

- Jome: the Java openmath editor... http://mainline.essi.fr/jome/jome-
en.html

- I guess Jürgen Zimmer will provide you a pointer to MathWeb which is
starting openMathing

- WebPearls ??? http://www.webpearls.com (not mine, but interesting, are
supposed to be OpenMath based)

- Where's the GAP phrasebook ???

- How about something describing Eindhoven's efforts: smash and their
new phrasebooks?

- shouldn't we dare put a link to the Polylab's library ?

- Is there a page twoards David Carlisle's numerous stylesheets ??

- the QMath OMdoc and OpenMath authorign system, should come soon.

And we should expect soon things from Eindhoven, I hope...

Thanks.

Paul

Post public announcements to om-announce at openmath.org
Automatic list maintenance software at majordomo at openmath.org