[om] OpenMath.org has been rebought !!

Mike Dewar miked at nag.co.uk
Mon Mar 19 11:47:49 CET 2001

Dear People,

There seems to have been an almighty mix-up somewhere down the line.
The folk at FSU re-registered openmath.org earlier this year, but it
looks like the registration company they went through registered
openmath.com, even though that already belonged to somebody else!  I
understand that Mika Seppala is trying to sort things out and get
openmath.org back for us!

Regards,
	Mike.

Post public announcements to om-announce at openmath.org