[om] Re: Mathworld @ Wolfram back on line

Paul Libbrecht paul at ags.uni-sb.de
Mon Nov 12 13:17:59 CET 2001

Would anyone get into a comparative list of the phrasebooks with some
quality annotations ??
I had the impression the gap and mathematica phrasebooks are probably good
and usable, our attempts for the sfu Maple phrasebooks were simply
catastrophic and I believe there are some out there.

Having a page on the OpenMath website where the makers make a commitment
of compliance and other such fancy  things as made in the MathML or SVG
page of W3C would be really really meaningful.

Thanks.

Paul

Post public announcements to om-announce at openmath.org
Automatic list maintenance software at majordomo at openmath.org