[om] various

Andrew Solomon andrew at illywhacker.net
Wed Nov 28 00:59:20 CET 2001

1. I thought some of us would be interested to know about the
work described below.

2. I wonder how much longer the OpenMath site will be
down for renovation. Who's doing the renovations?
I wonder whether it's possible to keep the old site
as it was until the new one is ready to be put in place?

cheers

Andrew

Post public announcements to om-announce at openmath.org
Automatic list maintenance software at majordomo at openmath.org