[om] New OpenMath Website

Mike Dewar miked at nag.co.uk
Fri Apr 26 13:03:53 CEST 2002

At last we are pleased to announce that we are close to finishing the
revamped OpenMath website.  Hopefully it is easier to navigate, more
up-to-date, and more comprehensive than the previous ones (openmath.org
and the ESPRIT project page).  Please have a look at
http://monet.nag.co.uk/openmath/index.html and let me know what you
think.

We still need to produce a nice overview of OpenMath, including its
relationship to MathML, and update the Standard as discussed at the Linz
and Nice meetings.  If anybody wants to add references to the
bibliography, suggest other links, make other documents available or
suggest further improvements then please let me know.  If you want to
make a CD available you can use David Carlisle's CD contribution page
(accssibly under Content Dictionaries) which will also validate your
submission.

The whole site is powered by a combination of Apache, Tomcat3 and
Cocoon, much of which is new to us, so please let us know if you
encounter any problems.

Mike + David

Post public announcements to om-announce at openmath.org
Automatic list maintenance software at majordomo at openmath.org