Juergen Zimmer: Re: [om] A Proposal for extending OpenMath with XML annotations

mriem at win.tue.nl mriem at win.tue.nl
Fri Aug 16 17:41:35 CEST 2002

Hi Andrew,

Actually the XML-parser wouldn't have a hard problem with
It it will generate everything up to the OMSTR using SAX
events and then it starts generating events it doesn't know,
but the library could be extended to handle that without
problems.

The content still needs to be proper XML, so in that sense
it wouldn't make a big difference, the cutoff point stays
the same. The only thing that would be disallowed would
Be the following.

<OMSTR><OMSTR>bla bla</OMSTR></OMSTR> as this is just
The same as <OMSTR>bla bla</OMSTR> and for the rest
anything could be allowed in there.

Grtz,
Manfred.

RIACA - http://www.riaca.win.tue.nl                   HG 9.38
Technische Universiteit Eindhoven                 Postbus 513
mriem at win.tue.nl                            5300 MB Eindhoven
+31-40-2474797                                The Netherlands

Post public announcements to om-announce at openmath.org
Automatic list maintenance software at majordomo at openmath.org