[om] A Proposal for extending OpenMath with XML annotations

mriem at win.tue.nl mriem at win.tue.nl
Wed Aug 21 00:36:13 CEST 2002

Hi Andreas,

A bit of clarification about the 'extending' the OMSTR I
proposed is in order. I was not implying to allow for

The thing I was implying was to have the ability to
store &lt;bla&gt;&lt;foo&gt;&lt/bla&gt; just normally
inside the OMSTR container. But on the object level
have a convenience method that would allow you to
get the stored string back as an DOM object.

  Eg. omString.getAsDOM()

Grtz,
Manfred.

Post public announcements to om-announce at openmath.org