[om] MathML Phrasebook

Paul Libbrecht paul at activemath.org
Fri Aug 30 10:52:13 CEST 2002

Well,

I think someone on this list already has a sketch.
A phrasebook (according to RIACA system) may be faster though.

In all cases, I would strongly insist that extensibility is taken care
of and is documented (in both ways), that is, I'd like examples on how
to extend the stylesheet or phrasebook for a new content-dictionary or
simply for a new symbol.

Paul

Post public announcements to om-announce at openmath.org
Automatic list maintenance software at majordomo at openmath.org