[om] MathML Phrasebook

mriem at win.tue.nl mriem at win.tue.nl
Fri Aug 30 11:32:58 CEST 2002

Hi Paul,

The extensibility in the case of the phrasebook is there
Because of dynamic code loading. You can attach your new
CD to the phrasebook with problems.

Manfred.

RIACA - http://www.riaca.win.tue.nl                   HG 9.38
Technische Universiteit Eindhoven                 Postbus 513
mriem at win.tue.nl                            5300 MB Eindhoven
+31-40-2474797                                The Netherlands

Post public announcements to om-announce at openmath.org
Automatic list maintenance software at majordomo at openmath.org