Licenses (was [om] OM-lib 1.1 alpha)

Paul Libbrecht paul at activemath.org
Wed Feb 13 00:04:39 CET 2002

Just wanted to let everyone know that after a few times, I could simply
come to the conclusion that this license is almost the same as Mozilla
public license. Good to finally realize !!

I think the general subject of Licenses is an interesting subject
although it's rather far away from general OpenMath talk.
In general, I would really suggest everyone to follow such a license
which is both opened and responsible (and avoid GPL and avoid
closed-source). Such informations should, I believe, also be written in
the tools lists.

Thanks.

Paul

Post public announcements to om-announce at openmath.org