[om] [JOBs] PostDoc and Grad Student at the International University Bremen

seppala Mika.Seppala at fsu.edu
Mon Aug 4 13:06:56 CEST 2003

Michael,

Congratulations and good luck.

--Mika

Mika Seppälä
Math -- University of Helsinki
and Florida State University
www.math.fsu.edu/~seppala

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-om at lars.math.fsu.edu [mailto:owner-om at lars.math.fsu.edu] On
Behalf Of Michael Kohlhase
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2003 7:35 PM
To: om at lars.math.fsu.edu
Subject: [om] [JOBs] PostDoc and Grad Student at the International
University Bremen

Dear all,

I have just accepted a professorship in computer science at the
International University Bremen. IUB [http://www.iu-bremen.de/] is a newly
founded Anglo-Saxon style university with an expanding school of computer
science and electrical engineering. The official language at IUB is
English, and the student body is very talented and quite international
(sic). I will be starting there in September, it will be very good to be
back in Europe!

This means that I can start a group on mathematical knowledge management,
theorem proving, and knowledge representation there.

I am actively looking for enthusiastic post-docs and Ph.D. students.

If you are interested, or know of anyone who might be, please contact me by
e-mail.

Post public announcements to om-announce at openmath.org
Automatic list maintenance software at majordomo at openmath.org

Post public announcements to om-announce at openmath.org