[om] OpenMath bugs

David Carlisle davidc at nag.co.uk
Fri Aug 8 00:43:26 CEST 2003

> Yes and no. If this was *official* CDs, I would agree whole-heartedly,
> but as it is, though it would be nice to have an XML verifier go over
> the CDs whenever they are being put up on the CD web site, in principle
> it is up to the people publishing CDs to pick up the OpenMath CD DTD and
> run their stuff through a standard XML verifier first.

If you use the CD contribution form the CD does pass through a
stylesheet that does various checks of this form. (ie more checks than
can be done with a DTD) including characters in cd and symbol names.
However these CDs have a rather different history, and clearly havent
been checked with the validation stylesheet (at least not since
the names have their present rules).

David

Post public announcements to om-announce at openmath.org
Automatic list maintenance software at majordomo at openmath.org