[om] Univariate Polynomials

Arjeh Cohen amc at win.tue.nl
Tue Aug 12 02:58:11 CEST 2003

Dear all + Dorina Jibetean,

Dorina Jibetean (and to some extent I) have been working on the polyonomial CDs as well.
We have separated out the Groebner part from polyd (to the best of my recollection)---the reason being that
you can use Groebner notions for other kinds of polynomials as well.

By means of the email I mean to ask Dorina and otehrs to coordinate before submitting...

Greetings, Arjeh M. Cohen

Post public announcements to om-announce at openmath.org
Automatic list maintenance software at majordomo at openmath.org