[om] Re: Bugs in OpenMath standard draft 3

Michael Kohlhase m.kohlhase at iu-bremen.de
Tue Nov 25 20:35:47 CET 2003

I support the suggestion of having FMPs only take (single) OM objects.

    Prof. Dr. Michael Kohlhase,         Office: Research 1, Room 62
    Professor for Computer Science      Campus Ring 12,
    School of Engineering & Sciences    D-28758 Bremen, Germany
    International University Bremen     tel/fax: +49 421 200 3140/3103
    http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~kohlhase     e-mail:
<m.kohlhase at iu-bremen.de>

Post public announcements to om-announce at openmath.org
Automatic list maintenance software at majordomo at openmath.org