[om] OpenMath and PVS

Richard Fateman fateman at cs.berkeley.edu
Fri Feb 6 17:07:53 CET 2004

Rather than use OM as an interface to PVS, I was thinking that
you might make use of PVS's definitions in some way, e.g. to
define (say) "natural number"   . It seems like you are
treating it as something to be documented, which I suppose
is something.
No, I don't think I need anything sent to me; I don't actually
need to use PVS (or OM) at the moment.
Regards
RJF

Post public announcements to om-announce at openmath.org