[om] role of a symbol

Paul Libbrecht paul at activemath.org
Fri Jan 30 09:26:50 CET 2004

David,

If I understand well, this CD isn't existing yet, or ?

Also, following the good OpenMath tradition, making these roles in CDs
allows these descriptions to be extensible, and that's great! Or do I
mistake ?

I wonder what shall be the types associated to roles symbols... that
might be pretty hairy...

paul

Post public announcements to om-announce at openmath.org
Automatic list maintenance software at majordomo at openmath.org