[om] RIACA OpenMath Library 2.0 RC1

Manfred N. Riem mriem at manorrock.org
Fri Oct 29 19:01:03 CEST 2004

L.S,

I am pleased to announce the direct availability of the
RIACA OpenMath Library 2.0 Release Candidate 1.

	http://www.riaca.win.tue.nl/download/om/lib/

See the RIACA website for its product page at

	http://www.riaca.win.tue.nl/products/openmath/lib/2.0/

Note the Library will stay in Release Candidate stage until
all the remaining open issues are resolved and any bugs
reported in the next 2 months are fixed. This means that the
final release is tentatively scheduled for the first week of
January!

Please test it and let me know what you think!

Note this is email was not sent to om-announce because this
release is not a final release!

Kind regards,
Manfred Riem
mriem at manorrock.org