[om] No Access to http://www.openmath.org/

Arjeh Cohen amc at win.tue.nl
Thu Apr 28 16:32:43 CEST 2005

Dear David,

There have been quite a few complaints over the last few days...
in a way a good sign for OpenMath.

To avoid problems of this kind, I propose that we make a few mirror sites.

we might ask Takayama in Japan,
we can do one with the new server in a few weeks from now, and
ORCCA might be convinced...

Greetings, Arjeh

Post public announcements to om-announce at openmath.org
Automatic list maintenance software at majordomo at openmath.org