[om] invalid openmath 2.0 xsd file

Jakub Kahovec j.kahovec at imperial.ac.uk
Mon Jan 10 15:53:08 CET 2005

When I  used XML Spy 2005 (Home edition) and I got following errors :

Line 85, Col: 13 : The Element "xs:simpleType" is unexpected at this
location

Line 135, Col : 9: The <sequence> model group is directly or indirectly
nested with itself
Line 194, Col : 18 : The <choise>  group is directly or indirectly
nested with itself

and the other errors are the same, related to nesting elements.

When I used online xsd validator
http://apps.gotdotnet.com/xmltools/xsdvalidator/Default.aspx
I got following error:

The content model must be deterministic. Wildcard declaration along with
a local element declaration causes the content model to become
ambiguous. An error occurred at , (190, 6).

Jakub

Post public announcements to om-announce at openmath.org
Automatic list maintenance software at majordomo at openmath.org