[Om] OpenMath on the Web?

Michael Kohlhase m.kohlhase at iu-bremen.de
Sat Apr 29 06:22:02 CEST 2006

Dear all,

we are developing a web search engine for OpenMath objects (it already
works for content MathML; see the prototype at
http://kwarc.eecs.iu-bremen.de/software/mmlsearch/site/ NOTE the URL
will change).

For indexing OpenMath we would need large amounts of web-accessible
OpenMath objects. Of course, we have  the obvious sites

The OpenMath web site http://www.openmath.org

The OMDoc repository
https://svn.mathweb.org/repos/mathweb.org/trunk/omdoc/examples

Do you know of more? If so, please tell us

If you know any content MathML on the web, please also notify us as well.

   Prof. Dr. Michael Kohlhase,         Office: Research 1, Room 62
   Professor for Computer Science      Campus Ring 12,
   School of Engineering & Science     D-28758 Bremen, Germany
   International University Bremen     tel/fax: +49 421 200-3140/-493140
   http://www.faculty.iu-bremen.de/mkohlhase <m.kohlhase at iu-bremen.de>