[Om] OpenMath WYSIWYG editor

Ramon Eixarch ramon at mathsformore.com
Sat Aug 12 11:07:20 CEST 2006

Dear OpenMath colleagues,

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Ramon Eixarch from Maths for
More, a company offering solutions for mathematics e-learning.
(www.wiris.com <http://www.wiris.com/> )

As some of you may already know we have developed an OpenMath WYSIWYG
editor. The editor is extensible, supporting OpenMath extensibility, and
highly configurable. You can read more details in the communication
presented at MathUI workshop, at MKM conference (check
http://www.activemath.org/~paul/MathUI06/proceedings/wirisOM.html ).

An online demonstration version is available at
www.wiris.com/demo/omeditor/  .

We are looking to cooperate with you to in order to integrate WIRIS OpenMath
Editor in your OpenMath based projects. Please contact me for further
information.

PS: We will also be present at exhibition area at ICM 2006 in Madrid in a
couple of weeks. Please visit us there if more suitable.

Best regards,

Ramon Eixarch
Managing Director
Maths for More