[Om] logic1 CD revision?

Paul Libbrecht paul at activemath.org
Thu Aug 17 23:34:28 CEST 2006

W Naylor wrote:
>> I did not realize there is a big/issue-reporting tool for OpenMath.  Is there any link to this site from the OpenMath webpage?
>>
> This is a new thing being set up by Paul, maybe it would be an idea to
> have a link from the official site ... Paul?

I wanted to make sure it fits people before making an official link to
it... I could see at least Bill happily working with it and would look
forward to see others do so. The only issues that needs to be considered
if we decide on moving to jira.activemath.org is that jira is not an
open-source product and that on jira.activemath.org, the ActiveMath
project is somewhat more visible... if both of these things are not a
problem... I will make a link.

paul

PS: Bill, you've filed issue OM-2 about the logic1 revision but I've
seen no attachment or details of the correction in the jira issue...